What it is: A clean, talc-free finely milled powder that delivers an illuminating glow.
How it works: Buttery soft textures blend easily and can create a subtle shimmer or a more dramatic highlight. Metallic finish adds depth and dimension to high points of face. Includes a built in mirror for easy, on-the-go application.
What else you need to know: This product now comes in a mirror-free, mono-material compact for easy recycling. Simply pull the top all the way back to release the insert, then drop the empty compact in your recycling bin.
0.23 oz | 6.6 g.
- Best Clean Highlighter, Glamour (2021)
How to Use
- For a lit-from-within glow, gently dust along high points of face (cheeks, bridge of nose, temples - anywhere the light may hit).
- To amp up your glow, apply to inner corners of eyes and under your brow bone. This instantly awakens your eyes.
- Multi-functional highlighting powder is safe to use on eyes and may be applied to lids (and anywhere else) for a monochromatic look.
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Alumina, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Malic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).
- Which shade should I use?
Decades pairs well with True Skin Serum Foundation shades 1-6 and Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 shades 1-9. Starstruck pairs well with True Skin Serum Foundation shades 7-13 and Super Serum Skin Tint shades 10-18. However, we always invite you to “make up the rest” and play with whichever you’re drawn to.
- Can Starstruck be used as a bronzer on fair skin?
For even the fairest skin tones, Starstruck is not deep enough to be a bronzer. However, you can mix DayLite Highlighting Powders and NightLite Bronzing Powders together to warm up the highlighter or add luminosity to the bronzer.
- Will DayLite Highlighting Powder emphasize my fine lines?
No. DayLite Highlighting Powder was formulated with Silica Beads, which provide a soft focus finish and absorptive benefits that prevent creasing. We’ve also included Jojoba to hydrate skin and diffuse fine lines.
- How is the payoff different from Liquid Light Serum Highlighter or Illuminator?
The main difference is the texture, since this is a powder formula (which is used at a different time in the application process). You can use DayLite Highlighting Powder to achieve a subtle glow or a more vibrant highlight after setting your cream-based makeup, and even use it in tandem with your favorite Liquid Light or Illuminator.
- What do you use instead of Talc?
This formula uses ethically sourced Mica as a safe replacement for Talc.
- How is your Mica sourced?
We work closely with our sources to ensure our clean and ethical standards are upheld. Most of the Mica we use comes from India, and we ask each of our manufacturers for certificates from their suppliers to ensure ethical practices are in place.
- What is the Zinc Stearate used for?
Zinc Stearate is a fatty acid that’s used as a clean base. This lightweight white powder helps to deliver super blendable and rich pigment.
- Can you mix the DayLite Highlighting Powders and NightLite Bronzing Powder?
Yes. Try adding DayLite Highlighting Powder to NightLite Bronzing Powder for more luminosity, or NightLite to DayLite for some extra warmth.
- Which order should I apply products if I’m also using a cream blush and the DayLite Highlighting Powder?
We always invite you to “make up the rest” and play around to find which order feels right to you, but here’s what we suggest:
A talc-free and light-as-air highlighting powder that delivers an illuminating glow for instant radiance and dimension.
- recyclable packaging
- Formulated without Gluten
Key Active Ingredients
Jojoba Seed Oil
A non-comedogenic oil that hydrates and nourishes.
For a multi-dimensional highlight, use DayLite Highlighting Powder in tandem with our serum highlighter. Just blend a couple pumps of Liquid Light into your foundation before applying as usual, then dust this highlighter along the high points of your face immediately after setting. I also put a little bit of DayLite in the inner corner of my eyes for an instant wake-up call.
See It In Real Life
Reviews with photos or videos