Creative Content Marketing Manager
ILIA is a clean color pioneer, and we are carving out a new path in beauty, by balancing safety with product performance. We dare to ask how products are made and choose clean, effective ingredients that work. With roots in organic bases, vivid color, and active botanicals, it’s makeup infused with skincare. The result? Innovative products you can trust and that make your skin look and feel alive.
We are poised for incredible growth as the Clean Color category gains momentum industry-wide. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for producing and managing production of a range of digital assets. He/she will oversee the creation of digital assets for web, social media and e-commerce based applications as well implementing as necessary. Secondary duties will include oversight of asset production to support brand and digital campaigns; video production and project management; and creative support for our retail partners.
ILIA is based in beautiful Laguna Beach, CA. We believe that balance and transparency apply not only to our products, but in the way we treat our employees and one another. We are a casual, happy and incredibly motivated group – we actually enjoy what we do! Recently funded by Silas Capital, we offer a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in contributing your skills to our brand, we would love to hear from you.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, copywriting, performance analysis, and more.
- Lead in managing creative resources, colleagues, agencies and assets to engage our audience for a path to conversion.
- Responsible for developing and executing creative marketing content to drive traffic, engagement and convert new users to first order, delivering sales and customer retention.
- Clear understanding of what content and approaches works on which social media channels with ability to quickly adjust in order to achieve results.
- Create and manage editorial content calendar and organizational workflows from start to finish and ensure timelines stay on track.
- Act as a production manager with outside partners for photoshoots or large scale content production and effectively deliver assets on time and budget.
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals alongside Digital Marketing team.
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to managing social media giveaways/contests, setting up promo codes, prepping for the meetings, conducting monthly budgeting/reconciliations and assisting in
scheduling of VIP appointments.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with agencies, influencers and retailers.
- Support and manage events such as pop-up’s, shows, exhibitions along with other team members.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Brainstorm and produce social assets for Instagram, Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, Pinterest based on content strategy.
- Ensure graphic quality, consistency and adherence to brand identity in all visual assets produced.
- Regularly review the social and digital work of our competitors and industry leaders to constantly stay at the forefront of creative trends.
- 2-3 years experience working in a digital creative department, marketing or web agency.
- Strong understanding of the internet and a passionate user of digital technologies who is curious about the evolution of this space.
- Strong creative copywriting and editing skills.
- Knowledge of social media and digital creative best practices for highly visual social mediums.
- Excellence in visual design, including typography & photography.
- Strong awareness of photo/video shoot process as well as video production and editing process.
- Extremely proficient in the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite web design tools.
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience working with a small/rapidly growing business is a huge plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Passion for skincare / beauty industry.
- Ability to relocate if necessary.
Sound like a good fit? Please send your resume to careers@ILIAbeauty.com and make sure to include a cover letter with salary requirements and explaining your unique story and how you can contribute to our success. Please reference “CREATIVE CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER” in subject line. Please, no phone calls, no recruitment agencies. ILIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.