Education and Artistry Executive
ILIA is a clean color pioneer. This beautiful, vivid brands formulas have roots in organic bases, layered with performance-driven ingredients, each of which was carefully chosen for impact and effect. The result? Innovative formulas, products you can trust, and skin that looks and feels alive.
We are seeking an experienced Education & Artistry Executive that is passionate about the Clean Color category and safe, performance driven ingredients. He/she will be an example and advocate of the ILIA lifestyle and a champion of our in-store presence and client experience. Strong communication skills are critical for this candidate as it will enable them to educate the store teams on our unique point of difference. This executive-level position will have significant positive impact on our retail sales performance and overall ranking. Education & Artistry Executive will report to the Vice President of Sales.
ILIA is based in beautiful Laguna Beach, CA. We believe that balance, transparency apply not only to our products, but in the way we treat our employees and one another. We are a casual, happy and incredibly motivated group – we actually enjoy what we do! Recently funded by Silas Capital, we offer a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in contributing your analytical skills to our brand, we would love to hear from you.
- Train stores on product and application technique; lead by example
- Build strong, results-driven freelance artistry team
- Assist in building and executing sales & education strategy
- Maintain clear communication with internal HQ and accounts
- Calculate seasonal and monthly goals for the territory by store
- Inventory management
- Understand retailer specific cultures and modify approach to achieve success
- Develop event format and ensure proper execution
- Drive business forward through creativity, education and artistry
- Build and maintain strong strategic partnerships with internal and external business partners resulting in increased understanding of the business and category
- Maintain a “customer first” mentality; respond to and satisfy the needs and requests of accounts quickly
- MUST be a Clean Beauty enthusiast
- Minimum 3-5 years’ cosmetic industry experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
- 4-year college degree preferred and proficient in PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to work flexible work schedule – weekends required
- Ability to speak to a group, inspire and motivate teams
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with high level of energy and motivation
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation required
Sound like a good fit? Please send your resume to careers@ILIAbeauty.com and make sure to include a cover letter with salary requirements and explaining your unique story and how you can contribute to our success. Please reference “Education and Artistry Executive” in subject line. Please, no phone calls, no recruitment agencies, and no relocations. ILIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.