ILIA is a clean color pioneer. This beautiful, vivid brand's formulas have roots in organic bases, layered with performance-driven ingredients, each of which was carefully chosen for impact and effect. The result? Innovative formulas, products you can trust, and skin that looks and feels alive.
We are poised for incredible growth as the Clean Color category gains momentum industry-wide. We are looking for a rock star Graphic Designer who is ready to join a fast-growing beauty brand. The ideal candidate loves all things design and has a general passion for beauty. If you are a super organized, personable, collaborative, and a love-to-solve-problems multitasker with a strong attention to detail, read on!
ILIA is based in beautiful Laguna Beach, CA. We believe that balance and transparency apply not only to our products, but in the way we treat our employees and one another. We are a casual, happy and incredibly motivated group – we actually enjoy what we do! Recently funded by Silas Capital, we offer a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in contributing your skills to our brand, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to take on many of the creative aspects at ILIA and work directly with the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Director/Founder on creating a strong visual presence across all platforms. Understanding the brand ethos and contributing to improving upon its foundation is an absolute must. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience with a relevant portfolio that showcases their projects and recent work. Beauty experience is a plus.
- A clear understanding and experience working with digital media and print which would include, creative layouts with image and type, email blasts, marketing and educational pieces, as well as full knowledge in the Adobe Suite programs, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Be able to mock-up print packaging from concept to completion and apply artwork to cosmetic components for all new and active SKU's
- Strong retouching skills required to visually make changes to all forms of imagery when necessary (shade swaps, simulate mockup of products for future launches)
- Collaborate across marketing initiatives for collateral/decks for presentations, in store events, press release, mail outs, sampling, POP and all things visual
- Ability to do press checks and provide clear direction to vendors to ensure projects submits for approval are managed effectively
- Constantly be sourcing the trends, influencers, and stories within beauty and lifestyle to ensure we keep the brand current and forward thinking visually
- A degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite Software
- Has exceptional design sense that is on brand with strong skills in typography, layout, digital, print and color matching
- Broad experience with multiple printing formats and doing press checks
- The ability to communicate clearly and problem solve on the spot
- Excellent time management skills to effectively deliver projects on time
- Enjoy the idea of mastering multitasking while working in a fast-paced environment with a close-knit team
Sound like a good fit? Please send your resume to careers@ILIAbeauty.com and make sure to include a cover letter with salary requirements and explaining your unique story and how you can contribute to our success. Please reference “Graphic Designer” in subject line. Please, no phone calls, no recruitment agencies, and no relocations. ILIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.