Influencer & Events Manager
ILIA is a clean color pioneer. This beautiful, vivid brand's formulas have roots in organic bases, layered with performance-driven ingredients, each of which was carefully chosen for impact and effect. The result? Innovative formulas, products you can trust, and skin that looks and feels alive.
We are poised for incredible growth as the Clean Color category gains momentum industry-wide. We are looking for a rock star Influencer & Events Manager who is ready to join a fast-growing beauty brand. The ideal candidate loves social media, events, has a strong eye for aesthetics, a passion for storytelling and a general love of beauty. If you are a super organized, personable, collaborative, and a love-to-solve-problems multitasker with a strong attention to detail, read on!
ILIA is based in beautiful Laguna Beach, CA. We believe that balance and transparency apply not only to our products, but in the way we treat our employees and one another. We are a casual, happy and incredibly motivated group – we actually enjoy what we do! Recently funded by Silas Capital, we offer a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in contributing your skills to our brand, we would love to hear from you.
- Build aggressive influencer and event strategy that supports overall marketing calendar and priorities.
- Share and maintain ILIA’s brand image and brand voice across all influencer, event and social media touch points.
- Source influencer UGC content reflective of brand tone for digital touchpoints with the help of our Content Manager, as well as photographers, collaborators, designers, relevant business partners and influencers.
- Partner with Social Media Manager to ensure influencer content is integrated seamlessly into social media strategy.
- Create influencer strategy that incorporates recurring themes, as well as the opportunity to react and incorporate “of the moment” happenings in real time.
- Drive all social influencer programs including long term relationships, seasonal activation, and substantial micro-influencer program.
- Manage and execute all influencer eventing, including ideation, sourcing, planning and day of responsibilities.
- Partner with wholesale and marketing team to expand and maintain influencer activity in various retailers and markets.
- Grow and manage influencer database on daily basis.
- Develop influencer gifting strategy for newness and core.
- Manage paid influencer programs across various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube) that support overall marketing strategy (both newness and core).
- Create, maintain and update the paid influencer calendar.
- Strategize on new tactics and ideas to grow follower base and engagement.
- Monitor competitive activity and community platforms to identify trends and opportunities.
- Build monthly reporting and presentations; Identify, track, analyze, and measure performance against KPI’s.
- Ability to manage and adhere to Influencer budgets as set by Executive Marketing Director.
- Track and synthesize ongoing trends in social media and influencer management while monitoring competitive brands to be up to speed.
- Identify, pitch, secure and coordinate monthly partnerships across relevant platforms (social, email, site, in person events).
- When possible, attend brand & industry events as a representative of ILIA with the objective of creating content, and connecting with the community in real life.
- Ideate and execute all outreach efforts, including product mailers to ensure ILIA remains top of mind for fans.
- Partner with PR agency and key retailers on relevant programs.
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Influencer Coordinator
- Strong understanding the influencer landscape, their social platforms, content creation patterns and their work within the beauty industry
- Must be a strong storyteller and communicator
- Must understand ILIA’s aesthetic and support our image across all touchpoints
- Creative and well-organized
- Strong attention to detail, specifically spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints
- Experience working on paid influencer contracts is a plus
- Experience working with a small/rapidly growing business is a huge plus
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Passion for skincare / beauty industry
- Ideal candidate would come from beauty industry and experience with makeup is big plus
Sound like a good fit? Please send your resume to careers@ILIAbeauty.com and make sure to include a cover letter with salary requirements and explaining your unique story and how you can contribute to our success. Please reference “SOCIAL MEDIA & EVENTS MANAGER” in subject line. Please, no phone calls, no recruitment agencies, and no relocations. ILIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.