We are carving out a new path in beauty, by balancing safety with product performance. We dare to ask how products are made and choose clean, effective ingredients that work. With roots in organic bases, vivid color, and active botanicals, it’s makeup infused with skincare. Being mindful that not every natural ingredient is good for the skin, nor is every synthetic bad. It usually requires a combination of both to achieve truly exceptional product. The result? Beautiful products you can trust and that make your skin look and feel alive.
The primary function of this role is strategic and serves as the link between Sales and Operations. In addition to working directly with our Retail Partners. This role will work very closely with Sales Admin and Demand Planning to grow top line and wholesale with the VP of Sales, Retailers, internal operations and inventory teams to ensure we achieve financial plans. Along with the planning responsibilities this role is required to execute on a number of operational tasks that ensure we have the proper allocations for both basic and launch items, strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to multi-task are a necessity. The ideal candidate will have experience with inventory store planning / allocation processes and forecasting. Understand how to analyze sales, OTB, and replenishment. The ability to collaborate effectively with and manage execution across multiple teams.
- Working with the VP of Sales to successfully execute financial and marketing strategies that drive retail and wholesale growth
- Analyze sales and inventory levels for retailers
- Manage stock and sales flow to support sales and basic order replenishment
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with field and retail merchants
- Achieve yearly sales plan, net shipment budget and return budget
- Account set up and maintenance including working with Accounts Payable and Finance
- Allocations planning for both new and existing SKUs and work closely with Sales Operations to ensure we are holistically /planning appropriate stock levels
- Actively participate in S&OP meetings
- Accurate monthly forecasting on core and new launches
- Create reports to support business decisions for all team members, then use solid judgement to take appropriate action and making recommendations to the internal and external leaders when needed.
- Reports include all sell-thru, inventory management, sku analysis, category penetration, forecasting, and ROI on promotional activity.
- Managing details related to purchase orders from the retailers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and years of experience
- 7+ years of retail planning experience required
- Must demonstrate excellent logical analysis and problem-solving skill
- Demonstrated success of building winning partnerships with Sales leadership and retailers
- Extensive skills in Excel
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities and excels in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with diverse teams.
- Ability to adjust communication style to provide information and direction.
- Be an independent problem solver and excel in an environment without extensive resources and with high ambiguity.
- Most importantly, using a MAC and Dropbox
Sound like a good fit? Please send your resume to careers@ILIAbeauty.com and make sure to include a cover letter with salary requirements and explaining your unique story and how you can contribute to our success. Please reference “RETAIL PLANNER” in subject line. Please, no phone calls, no recruitment agencies. ILIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.