Sales and Education Executive
ILIA is a clean color pioneer. This beautiful, vivid brand's formulas have roots in organic bases, layered with performance-driven ingredients, each of which was carefully chosen for impact and effect. The result? Innovative formulas, products you can trust, and skin that looks and feels alive.
We are seeking an experienced Sales and Education Executive that is passionate about the Clean Color category and safe, performance driven ingredients. He/she will be an example and advocate of the ILIA lifestyle and a champion of our in-store presence and client experience. Strong communication skills are critical for this candidate as it will enable them to educate the store teams on our unique point of difference. This executive-level position will have significant positive impact on our retail sales performance and overall ranking. Sales and Education Executive will report to either a Regional Manager or the Vice President of Sales.
ILIA Headquarters is based in beautiful Laguna Beach, CA. We believe that balance and transparency apply not only to our products, but in the way we treat our employees and one another. We are a casual, happy and incredibly motivated group – we actually enjoy what we do! When you’re passionate about what you do, you’re more likely to be great at it. If you’re passionate about what we stand for and want to be on the ground floor of a pioneering brand that will be an important part of the cosmetic industry’s future, we would love to hear from you.
Currently searching for the right people based in the following locations: New York or Mid-Atlantic, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Texas (Houston), Toronto, and Miami (South Florida).
Sales and Education Executive responsibilities include:
- Train stores on product attributes, ingredients, and application technique; lead by example
- Act as a lisaon between ILIA and our Retail Partners
- Build strong, results-driven freelance artistry team
- Assist in building and executing sales & education strategy
- Maintain clear communication with internal HQ and accounts
- Calculate and Achieve seasonal and monthly goals for the territory by store
- Work with Retail Planner on inventory concerns
- Understand retailer specific cultures and modify approach to achieve success
- Develop event format and ensure proper execution
- Drive business forward through creativity, education, and detailed strategies
- Build and maintain strong strategic partnerships with internal and external business partners resulting in increased understanding of the business and category
- Maintain a “customer first” mentality; respond to and satisfy the needs and requests of accounts quickly
- Maintain a consistent calendar of visiting stores on peak days and working alongside retail employees
- Successfully execute large and small-scale events
- Launching the brand in new markets
- Upholding the visual standards of ILIA on tester units and gondolas.
- MUST be a Clean Beauty enthusiast
- Minimum 3-5 years’ cosmetic industry experience in the field with SEPHORA
- Excellent organization and communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
- 4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in PowerPoint & excel
- Ability to work flexible work schedule – weekends required
- Ability to speak to a group, inspire and motivate teams
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with high level of energy and motivation
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation required
Sound like a good fit? Please send your resume to careers@ILIAbeauty.com and make sure to include a cover letter with salary requirements and explaining your unique story and how you can contribute to our success. Please reference “SALES AND EDUCATION EXECUTIVE” in subject line. Please, no phone calls, no recruitment agencies, and no relocations. ILIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.