Sales Operations Manager
ILIA is a clean color pioneer, and we are carving out a new path in beauty, by balancing safety with product performance. We dare to ask how products are made and choose clean, effective ingredients that work. With roots in organic bases, vivid color, and active botanicals, it’s makeup infused with skincare. The result? Innovative products you can trust and that make your skin look and feel alive.
The Sales Operations Manager role is responsible for overseeing the processing and shipping of wholesale orders. Working closely with the sales and operations departments, the Sales Operations Manager will ensure all wholesale orders are shipped with the correct units and within the provided shipping timelines. The Sales Operations Manager will also utilize internal systems, such as Orderbot and DiCentral to maintain inventory and EDI compliance.
- Work extensively with internal sales order processing system to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of customer orders.
- Maintain master SKU and inventory data.
- Understand the entire EDI process with the ability to troubleshoot within the system when necessary.
- Develop and maintain systems to track and monitor inventory levels of all wholesale SKUs and displays.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors and our 3PL.
- Troubleshoot potential issues hindering efficiency.
- Intimate knowledge of various freight carriers and how to effectively route products to arrive at specified customer locations on-time and accurately.
- Provide expertise in building, developing, and managing the entire wholesale fulfillment process
- Represent Ilia professionally and in a manner that is consistent with Ilia’s Core Values.
- Adhere to current Ilia policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Other special projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years experience executing retail-operations with big box retail.
- Experience with perpetual inventory and WMS systems.
- Experience with EDI transmission systems such as DiCentral.
- Experience working with a 3PL a must
- Problem solving skills
Sound like a good fit? Please send your resume to careers@ILIAbeauty.com and make sure to include a cover letter with salary requirements and explaining your unique story and how you can contribute to our success. Please reference “SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER” in subject line. Please, no phone calls, no recruitment agencies. ILIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.