Senior Manager, Customer Experience
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of talented support people by providing guidance and coaching to help your team deliver the best possible customer experiences.
- Operationally, you will own escalations and be responsible for finding resolutions for out of the ordinary occurrences.
- Be the main point of contact for cross functional team support and insights into the customer experience quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Oversee the end to end support process for Ilia’s customers.
- Ensure the team’s time is sufficiently utilized and each person’s skill set is being used in the best possible manner in support of both the customer and employee.
- Provide mentorship and support for your support team, helping to develop skills to help them grow within Ilia.
- Develop career pathing, employee and department goals, stretch assignments to keep employees learning and growing.
- Define, measure and improve key performance indicators that tell a story on customer and employee experience.
- Provide actionable feedback when needed, and write and deliver performance reviews on a consistent basis (company defined timeline).
- Ability to maintain and manage systems and tools used to support the Customer Experience team.
- Oversee development and maintenance of knowledge base articles and resources to reduce customer inquiries and improve employee knowledge.
- At least 7 years as a customer service manager, in a contact center environment.
- Ability to flex between strategic and tactical responsibilities.
- Abreast on contact center technologies (ex. Zendesk).
- Self starter, organized and works well with autonomy.
- People first mindset.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment (at least 1 year).
- Skilled at communicating technical and product issues outside of CX.
- Interest in natural products is a plus!
- Key characteristics: patience, curiosity, humility, and self-motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.