What it is: A clean, talc-free, finely milled powder that delivers a natural bronzed look. Buttery soft textures blend easily and can build from a natural sun kissed glow to more dramatic payoff.
How it works: Sunkissed, with a silky-soft touch. ILIA NightLite Bronzing Powder is a clean bronzer powder with a subtle sheen for a second-skin finish. The buttery, blendable formula adds natural-looking warmth that you can dial up in intensity for a stronger contour. Pair ILIA bronzer with ILIA Multi-Stick and DayLite Highlighting Powder for an easy, luminous look.
What else you need to know:
This product now comes in a mirror-free, mono-material compact for easy recycling. Simply pull the top all the way back to release the insert, then drop the empty compact in your recycling bin.
0.26 oz | 7.47 g.
How to Use
- For a sun kissed, healthy glow, gently dust on face where the sun would naturally hit.
- For a more defined look, apply under cheekbones, along the sides of the nose, and around the borders of the face (hairline, temples, and jawline).
- Multi-functional bronzing powder is safe to use on eyes and may be applied to lids (and anywhere else) for a monochromatic look.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethyl Macadamiate, Tocopherol, Malic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
- Can I use NightLite Bronzing Powder for contouring?
Yes! Use a densely packed brush to intensify the bronzer's payoff and get a more defined application. This powder's buttery texture makes it easy to build and blend the formula to your desired depth and intensity.
- Is NightLite Bronzing Powder glittery or sparkly?
We use a unique Matte Mica, so there’s no glitter, shimmer or sparkle. Some may notice a subtly hydrated appearance due to the Jojoba, which enables the matte powder a more natural appearance.
- What do you use instead of Talc?
This formula uses ethically sourced Mica as a safe replacement for Talc.
- How is your Mica sourced?
We work closely with our sources to ensure our clean and ethical standards are upheld. Most of the Mica we use comes from India, and we ask each of our manufacturers for certificates from their suppliers to ensure ethical practices are in place.
- What is Zinc Stearate used for?
Zinc Stearate is a fatty acid that’s used as a clean base. This lightweight white powder helps to deliver super blendable and rich pigment.
- Which shade should I use?
- Can you mix the DayLite Highlighting Powders and NightLite Bronzing Powder?
Yes. Try adding DayLite Highlighting Powder to NightLite to add luminosity, or NightLite to DayLite for some extra warmth.
- Which order should I apply products if I’m also using a cream blush and the DayLite Highlighting Powder?
We always invite you to “make up the rest” and play around to find which order feels right to you, but here’s what we suggest:
A Closer Look
A talc-free and buttery soft bronzing powder for a defined contour or an instant sun kissed glow.
- recyclable packaging
- Formulated without Gluten
Key Active Ingredients
Jojoba Seed Oil
A non-comedogenic oil that hydrates and nourishes.
A natural powder that creates a soft focus filter with a silky slip.
A smooth mineral without the shimmer.
“I love using NightLite as a way to give my face a more sculpted appearance while still looking natural. Use a densely packed contouring brush to define your angles with a bolder payoff, then blend the formula outward. For some extra depth and intensity, use a sweep of our Illuminator in Summertime as a base just below your cheekbones. It really helps take your contour to the next level. ”
See It In Real Life
Reviews with photos or videos