Light with neutral warm undertones
What it is: A clean, medium-coverage concealer with skincare benefits and a featherweight texture that blends seamlessly into skin.
How it works: Correct and perfect. True Skin Serum Concealer blends in with a creamy, creaseless stretch to instantly reduce the appearance of dark circles, discoloration, and blemishes. Stabilized Vitamin C, Mastic, and Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract help to improve skin over time, promoting a brighter, smoother, and more even complexion while helping to protect against environmental damage. Available in 20 shades.
Similar shades:- True Skin Serum Foundation in Corsica SF3.5
- Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 in Diaz ST7
What else you need to know:
Size: 0.16 oz | 5 ml
- Best Clean Concealer, Allure's Readers' Choice Awards (2023)
- Best Clean Concealer, Allure's Readers' Choice Awards (2022)
- Best Clean Concealer, Glamour Magazine (2020)
How to Use
- For best results, use immediately after True Skin Serum Foundation. If applying directly to skin, prep with 3-4 drops of True Skin Radiant Priming Serum and let it dry down to a soft-to-the-touch finish.
- Apply 3 dots of concealer below the eye and around any areas you would like to even out skin tone.
- Blend with your fingertips or your favorite complexion brush.
- Finish by gently pressing product into the skin with your ring finger.
- Follow with your favorite creamy complexion products and Soft Focus Finishing Powder.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetradecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Decyl Isostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Isostearic Acid, Silica, Propanediol, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Gluconolactone, Lauroyl Lysine, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Dodecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hexadecane, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Calcium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Darutoside, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
- How do I use True Skin Serum Concealer as an undereye concealer?
- Is this formula buildable?
Yes, the formula is buildable. If you set the first layer with a very sheer dusting of the Soft Focus Finishing Powder, you can reapply for more coverage.
- Will this crease or settle into fine lines?
Because this featherweight formula melts into skin rather than sitting on top of it, creasing is minimal - if at all. It also contains Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. For clients who struggle with creasing, set with our Soft Focus Finishing Powder to absorb excess moisture.
- Can this be used on spots as well as under eye?
Yes. The formula is powered by active levels of Mastic (a resin from a tree that grows in Greece) to mattify and refine the skin.
- Why does the concealer contain stabilized Vitamin C?
We use an oil-soluble, stable form of Vitamin C to help build the skin’s defense against free radicals, providing brightening and firming benefits. It's makeup plus skincare.
A clean concealer that helps improve skin over time with weightless, your-skin-but-better coverage.
- 100% Naturally Derived Dye
- Formulated without Gluten
Key Active Ingredients
Stabilized Vitamin C
Helps brighten, even out skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and protect from environmental damage.
Helps to visibly refine skin throughout the day.
Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract
Promotes smooth, supple skin with antioxidant benefits.
“For no-makeup makeup days, I love prepping skin with our True Skin Radiant Priming Serum and then applying the concealer by dotting it on any areas I want to correct. Alternating between my index and ring finger, I tap and press the product further into the skin. Finally, I always set with our Soft Focus Finishing Powder (especially under the eyes).”
See It In Real Life
Reviews with photos or videos