Influencer + Partnerships Coordinator
Influencer + Partnerships Coordinator
We are searching for an enthusiastic Influencer & Partnerships Coordinator to support influencer relations, brand partnerships, events + press. As the Influencer & Partnerships Coordinator at ILIA, you must be passionate, organized, dedicated, and forward-thinking. Position based in Laguna Beach, CA.
- Source, evaluate, pitch and secure strong partnerships with influencers, content creators and influencer agencies and platforms.
- Foster long term relationships with our influencer/content creator community.
- Identify and cultivate new communities of influencers and extend our reach.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, social and digital teams to flawlessly execute influencer content.
- Coordinate and execute all mailer send outs from both our warehouse and office for new product launches and core.
- Articulate brand vision, voice and values across all community touchpoints.
- Support Influencer & Partnerships Manager with new product launches across social, press and influencer touchpoints.
- Continue to build core business through “always on” activations that draw excitement around our hero products.
- Communicate with influencer community via social media in a timely manner.
- Share project briefs and track deliverables and contracts, ensuring they are organized and meet deadlines.
- Maintain influencer community database, ensuring all information is up to date.
- Execute mailers flawlessly from start to finish in timely manner.
- Gathering shade information + partnering with teams internally on all product inquiries.
- Track and analyze performance of influencer content and assist with launch recaps.
- Maintain a pulse on competitive brands, trends and new ideas.
- Support press through product orders, samples + managing timelines.
- Partner with operations team on product orders and office product inventory to ensure all department needs are received in timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in communications, PR, marketing or influencers relations, preferably in beauty or fashion.
- Strong passion for building influencer relationships and cultivating community.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Drive to innovate and push boundaries, constantly seeking new ways to engage our community and push brand across multiple touchpoints.
- Creative, problem-solver who is self-motivated and resourceful with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial and proactive spirit.
- Loves clean beauty, social media, pop-culture, health & wellness.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and familiar with Google Sheets, Excel, etc.
- Strong understanding of the digital beauty landscape.
Reports to the Influencer & Partnerships Manager.
To apply, please email email@example.com with this job position title in the subject line with your resume attached.
ILIA makes clean skin-centric beauty. We see skincare and makeup as one and believe that skin should look like skin. With transparency as our guide and color as our vehicle, we challenge the conventions of clean beauty to create something radically new, through safe, groundbreaking formulas that protect + revive the skin. Headquartered in Laguna Beach, California, ILIA brings together a strong group of innovative thinkers, rule-breakers and creative problem solvers. We pave the way forward as the leading clean makeup brand in what is being called the Clean Beauty Revolution. Fast paced growth provides constant learning, collaborative teamwork, and the desire to be the best at what you do. We celebrate taking risks and doing what hasn’t been done before.