Color Block Lipstick
Deep red with neutral undertones
- Wild Rose - Mauve with neutral undertones
- Amberlight - French nude with neutral undertones
- Rosette - Soft pink with cool undertones
- Rosewood - Soft oxblood with neutral undertones
- True Red - Real red with cool undertones
- Tango - Deep red with neutral undertones
- Grenadine - Soft coral red with warm undertones
- Knockout - Bold magenta with cool undertones
- Wild Aster - Berry brown with cool undertones
- Rumba - Classic oxblood with neutral undertones
- Marsala - Neutral brown with cool undertones
- Flame - Fire red with warm undertones
- Cinnabar - Muted brick with warm undertones
- Rococco - Petal pink with warm undertones
- Ultra Violet - Violet with cool undertones
What it is: A clean, handcrafted lipstick with high-impact color and supreme hydration, for all-day wear and care.
How it works: Clean color, big impact. This full-coverage lipstick is handcrafted with custom pigments in organic castor seed oil—giving you four times the intensity with a creamy finish. For a bold, longwearing lip that stays smooth. In a range of ultra-wearable nudes, reds, and berries.
What else you need to know: A balanced mix of classic shades including soft nudes, bold reds, and vibrant berries offers a solid block of color with even textures and smooth, creamy finishes.
0.14 oz | 4 g
How to Use
Color Block Lipstick can work three ways:
- If you want full coverage and high impact—apply directly to your bare lips.
- For a diffused, blotted look, apply with you finger and press and roll along your lips.
- Looking for more moisture? Prep lips with Lip Wrap Reviving Balm for super hydration and a hint of shine.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de Candelilla, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Vanillin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera/Wax, Polyglycerin-3. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake).
Ingredients are subject to change. This is the most up-to-date ingredient list, which may differ from product packaging
- What dyes are used in the lipsticks? Why are they not all natural dyes?
We use a combination of natural pigments and food grade dyes. Food grade dye is a synthetic form of color. The choice to use food grade dye was preferred over the use of Carmine (crushed beetle skin) when formulating certain lip colors in order to obtain a stronger hue.
- What is the wear power?
It is our longest lasting formula and is formulated with four times more pigment than any lipstick ILIA has ever made.
- What's the finish?
Creamy and rich. Blot with a tissue and our Soft focus Finishing Powder for a matte look.
- Do I need a lipliner ?
This rich formula is feather-free, so only if you want to.
- I have super dry lips. Can I still wear this formula?
Yes, Color Block Lipstick is rich with conditioning oils, such as organic Castor Seed Oil and Apricot Seed Oil to nourish and soften lips. For boosted hydration, prep lips with Balmy Days Lip Conditioner, which will also sheer out the formula a little.
- Can you use Color Block Lipstick with the Tinted Lip Conditioner?
Yes. Many customers apply Tinted Lip Conditioner in between lipstick applications to boost hydration and revive the color.
Clean color. High pigment. Performance driven.
- Formulated without Gluten
Key Active Ingredients
Softens and hydrates.
“Start by prepping your lips with Balmy Nights Lip Exfoliator for a smooth, even application. To create more of a matte stain, take your finger to the bullet to pick up some color and blot into your lips. This works great with the shade Ultra Violet! ”
See It In Real Life
Reviews with photos or videos