Warm nude with neutral undertones
What it is: A game-changing cream blush and lip color in one—stays dewy on cheeks and transforms to a modern-matte finish on lips.
How it works: A little color goes a long way. Made with jojoba and coconut oil, this two-in-one lip and cheek cream nourishes skin and blends out to a soft wash of color. With a precise metal applicator for fuss-free application on-the-go.
What else you need to know:
Size: 0.23 fl oz | 7 ml
About this shade: Warm nude with neutral undertones that shows best on fair to light skin tones.
- Best Green Makeup, Elle International (2021)
- Best Cream Blush, NewBeauty (2020)
- Best Lipstick, PureWow (2019)
Please note that some of the Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment components have the incorrect weight printed on the tube as 0.16 fl oz | 5ml. These products are full size and the fill-weight is 0.23 fl oz | 7ml.
How to Use
- Cheek: A little goes a long way. Dab a dot or two along the apples of the cheeks, then blend out with fingers or your favorite complexion brush to achieve a soft wash of color.
- Lip: Apply directly to the center of your lips. Lightly blend outward with your finger for a blotted, diffused look that transforms to a matte finish. For extra moisture, layer Balmy Days Lip Conditioner underneath or Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil on top.
Undecane, Tridecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Mica, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Silica, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Balanites Roxburghii Seed Oil*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Vanillin, Hectorite, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de Candelilla, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Tocopherol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Magnesium Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
- What is the difference between Multi-Stick and Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment?
Multi-Sticks are creamy, on-the-go formulas in a stick form that leave a soft wash of color on your cheek and lip. Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment is a cream based vegan formula for cheek and lip that can build in color intensity or wash out to a soft wash of color. The formula dries down to a natural matte finish on lips.
- Why does this product have a tacky texture?
You may be applying too much. Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment has a weightless finish. Try applying in light layers, building the pigment until you get your desired look.
Designed for lip and cheek, Color Haze's unique cream formula nourishes skin on contact and dries down to a soft wash of color with a modern matte finish, especially on the lips.
- cleanly formulated
- Formulated without Gluten
Key Active Ingredients
Helps to repair skin and seal moisture.
Conditions and soften lips and skin.
A rich fatty acid that smooths skin.
“A little goes a long way. For lips, I like to dot it in the center and feather out towards the edges for a soft diffused look. For extra moisture, layer Balmy Days Lip Conditioner underneath or Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil on top.”
See It In Real Life
Reviews with photos or videos