Light with warm undertones
Skin that looks like skin.
What it is: A clean, medium-coverage concealer with skincare benefits and a featherweight texture that blends seamlessly into skin.
How it works: ILIA True Skin Serum Concealer blends in with a creamy, creaseless stretch to instantly reduce the appearance of dark circles, discoloration, and blemishes. Stabilized Vitamin C, Mastic, and Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract promote brighter, smoother, and more even skin while helping to protect against environmental stressors. ILIA Concealer is available in 20 shades.
What else you need to know:
Size: 0.16 oz | 5 ml
- Best Clean Concealer, Allure's Readers' Choice Awards (2023)
- Best Clean Concealer, Allure's Readers' Choice Awards (2022)
- Best Clean Concealer, Glamour Magazine (2020)
How to Use
- For best results, use immediately after True Skin Serum Foundation. If applying directly to skin, prep with 3-4 drops of True Skin Radiant Priming Serum and let it dry down to a soft-to-the-touch finish.
- Apply 3 dots of concealer below the eye and around any areas you would like to even out skin tone.
- Blend with your fingertips or your favorite complexion brush.
- Finish by gently pressing product into the skin with your ring finger.
- Follow with your favorite creamy complexion products and Soft Focus Finishing Powder.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetradecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Decyl Isostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Isostearic Acid, Silica, Propanediol, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Gluconolactone, Lauroyl Lysine, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Dodecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hexadecane, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Calcium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Darutoside, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
- How do I use True Skin Serum Concealer as an undereye concealer?
- Is this formula buildable?
Yes, ILIA Concealer is buildable. We recommend setting your first layer of concealer with a small amount of Soft Focus Finishing Powder before applying another layer for more coverage.
- Will ILIA concealer crease or settle into fine lines?
This lightweight, flexible formula is formulated to resist creasing and settling into fine lines. For extra protection against creasing, we recommend setting your concealer with our Soft Focus Finishing Powder.
- Can this be used on spots as well as under eye?
Yes. The formula is powered by active levels of Mastic (a resin from a tree that grows in Greece) to mattify and refine the skin.
- Why does ILIA Concealer contain stabilized Vitamin C?
The Stabilized Vitamin C in the formula helps promote skin that looks brighter, firmer, and more even-toned—just like a vitamin C serum.
A Closer Look
A clean concealer that helps improve skin over time with weightless, your-skin-but-better coverage.
- 100% Naturally Derived Dye
- Formulated without Gluten
Key Active Ingredients
Stabilized Vitamin C
Helps brighten, even out skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and protect from environmental damage.
Helps to visibly refine skin throughout the day.
Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract
Promotes smooth, supple skin with antioxidant benefits.
“For no-makeup makeup days, I love prepping skin with our True Skin Radiant Priming Serum and then applying the concealer by dotting it on any areas I want to correct. Alternating between my index and ring finger, I tap and press the product further into the skin. Finally, I always set with our Soft Focus Finishing Powder (especially under the eyes).”
See It In Real Life
Reviews with photos or videos