Dusty mauve with cool undertones
What it is: A game-changing cream blush and lip color in one—stays dewy on cheeks and transforms to a modern-matte finish on lips.
How it works: A little color goes a long way. Made with jojoba and coconut oil, this two-in-one lip and cheek cream nourishes skin and blends out to a soft wash of color. With a precise metal applicator for fuss-free application on-the-go.
What else you need to know:
Size: 0.23 fl oz | 7 ml
About this shade:Flattering dusty mauve with cool undertones that shows best on fair to light skin tones.
- Best Green Makeup, Elle International (2021)
- Best Cream Blush, NewBeauty (2020)
- Best Lipstick, PureWow (2019)
Please note that some of the Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment components have the incorrect weight printed on the tube as 0.16 fl oz | 5ml. These products are full size and the fill-weight is 0.23 fl oz | 7ml.
How to Use
- Cheek: A little goes a long way. Dab a dot or two along the apples of the cheeks, then blend out with fingers or your favorite complexion brush to achieve a soft wash of color.
- Lip: Apply directly to the center of your lips. Lightly blend outward with your finger for a blotted, diffused look that transforms to a matte finish. For extra moisture, layer Balmy Days Lip Conditioner underneath or Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil on top.
Undecane, Tridecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Mica, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Silica, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Balanites Roxburghii Seed Oil*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Vanillin, Hectorite, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de Candelilla, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Tocopherol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Magnesium Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
- What is the difference between Multi-Stick and Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment?
Multi-Sticks are creamy, on-the-go formulas in a stick form that leave a soft wash of color on your cheek and lip. Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment is a cream based vegan formula for cheek and lip that can build in color intensity or wash out to a soft wash of color. The formula dries down to a natural matte finish on lips.
- Why does this product have a tacky texture?
You may be applying too much. Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment has a weightless finish. Try applying in light layers, building the pigment until you get your desired look.
A Closer Look
Designed for lip and cheek, Color Haze's unique cream formula nourishes skin on contact and dries down to a soft wash of color with a modern matte finish, especially on the lips.
- Cleanly formulated
- Formulated without Gluten
Key Active Ingredients
Helps to repair skin and seal moisture.
Conditions and soften lips and skin.
A rich fatty acid that smooths skin.
“A little goes a long way. For lips, I like to dot it in the center and feather out towards the edges for a soft diffused look. For extra moisture, layer Balmy Days Lip Conditioner underneath or Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil on top.”
See It In Real Life
Reviews with photos or videos