True Skin Serum Foundation
Light-medium with neutral undertones
- Mindoro SF.25 - Extra light with neutral undertones
- Sable SF.5 - Extra light with neutral warm undertones
- Formentera SF1 - Very light with cool undertones
- Mallorca SF1.5 - Very light with neutral undertones
- Cozumel SF1.75 - Very light with golden olive undertones
- Tavarua SF2 - Light with neutral undertones
- Molokai SF2.5 - Light with warm undertones
- Texel SF3 - Light with cool undertones
- Corsica SF3.5 - Light with golden undertones
- Bowen SF4 - Light-medium with warm peach undertones
- Kunoy SF4.5 - Light-medium with golden undertones
- Salina SF5 - Light-medium with neutral undertones
- Chios SF6 - Medium with neutral undertones
- Aran SF6.5 - Medium with neutral peach undertones
- Catalina SF7 - Medium with warm undertones
- Milos SF8 - Medium with cool undertones
- Bedarra SF8.5 - Medium-deep with golden undertones
- Cres SF8.75 - Medium-deep with olive undertones
- Maraca SF9 - Deep with neutral warm undertones
- Senja SF9.25 - Deep with golden olive undertones
- Bonaire SF9.5 - Deep with warm undertones
- Montserrat SF10 - Deep with red golden undertones
- Iona SF10.25 - Very deep with golden olive undertones
- Sardinia SF10.5 - Very deep with neutral olive undertones
- Martinique SF11 - Very deep with neutral warm undertones
- Kapiti SF12 - Very deep with red golden undertones
- Macquarie SF13 - Extra deep with neutral undertones
- Flores SF13.5 - Extra deep with golden undertones
- Bimini SF14 - Extra deep with warm undertones
- Grenada SF15 - Extra deep with neutral cool undertones
What it is: A weightless, medium-coverage foundation with a natural finish—now featuring active levels of smoothing Niacinamide and soothing Allantoin.
How it works: This silky, breathable formula melts in and moves with you, seamlessly blending and blurring for skin that looks like skin. Potent skincare actives Niacinamide and Allantoin visibly improve skin with every wear, minimizing the look of pores, lines, redness, and uneven tone instantly and over time. Skin is left looking real and radiant—like you, just more polished.
- True Skin Serum Concealer in Yucca SC2
- Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 in Porto Ferro ST10
What else you need to know:
Size: 1 fl oz | 30 ml
Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic. Safe for sensitive skin. Fragrance-free. Cruelty-free. Vegan.
- Best Multi-Tasking Foundation, PureWow Editors’ Pick (2022)
- Best Clean Foundation, EBONY Beauty & Grooming Awards (2022)
How to Use
Prep skin with a few drops of True Skin Radiant Priming Serum. Allow 60 seconds for it to sink in.
Shake well. Uncap the bottle and dispense 1-2 pumps into your hand.
Blend into skin with your fingers, a makeup sponge, or a brush, like our Complexion Brush or Perfecting Buff Brush.
Build your coverage by applying another thin layer wherever needed.
Finish by pressing your palms against your skin to help the formula melt in.
For a soft-matte finish, set with Soft Focus Finishing Powder.
**Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coconut Alkanes, Caprylyl Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, **Niacinamide, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isopentyldiol, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, **Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Squalane, Tocopherol, Pentylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Calcium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Bisabolol. May Contain (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)..
**Included at an active level—i.e., a percentage shown to benefit the skin.
- What level of coverage does True Skin Serum Foundation provide?
True Skin Serum Foundation offers medium coverage that you can easily build up by applying more layers.
- What kind of finish does it have?
True Skin Serum Foundation has a natural, skin-like finish. Once it melds with your skin, you won’t know you’re wearing anything. If you prefer a soft-matte finish, you can set it with Soft Focus Finishing Powder.
- Did the formula change?
Our reformulated True Skin Serum Foundation is now boosted with skincare actives Niacinamide and Allantoin to help smooth and soothe with every wear. It still delivers the weightless, buildable coverage you know and love.
- Did the shades change?
The existing shades didn’t change, but we added 12 new shades to cater to even more skin tones.
- What's the difference between True Skin Serum Foundation and Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40?
True Skin Serum Foundation is a buildable, medium-coverage foundation with a natural finish. Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 is a tinted serum with light coverage, mineral SPF, and a dewy finish. Both formulas are powered by active levels of skincare ingredients to visibly improve bare skin over time.
- What skin types is it for?
True Skin Serum Foundation is designed for anyone who wants medium coverage that looks like skin. Smoothing Niacinamide and soothing Allantoin have benefits for all skin types.
The foundation for better skin. Weightless, silky coverage—powered by skincare actives to visibly smooth and soothe with every wear.
- Formulated without gluten
- Safe for sensitive skin
Key Active Ingredients
Helps visibly smooth skin texture and refine uneven tone.
“My goal was to create a foundation that looks and feels like the best version of your skin. Now, we’ve updated the formula with skincare actives to visibly improve bare skin with each wear. It’s the same undetectable, second-skin coverage I love for a more polished look—boosted with built-in skincare.”
See It In Real Life
Reviews with photos or videos